Why a blog?

I am writing this blog during the time of Lent as a way to sort of draw myself back into my faith and my love for the Catholic church.
I am human and as a human, my faith has had its ups and downs and currently, I feel, I am at one of my lowest downs. I ask that you keep me in your prayers that I may be ever drawn to the love of the God.
And if anyone is actually reading this, I would like to say that I am no way an authority on the Catholic church's teachings and all I write is simply my personal thoughts and reflections so please take it with a pinch of salt.

Edit: though my intention was to start this blog as a part of Lent, my ever procrastinating self never got around to it (naturally!). Once I finally got back on this page, I realized I should put up something and so I did. Along with my rants and musings on my faith, I will also try to post some parts of the possibly annoying drivel that is ongoing in my head. I will also try to put up some of my other more organized writing (like poetry etc). Hopefully I will actually keep up with this blog from now on and see where it goes!

Comments

Some other stuff you may like peeking at: